Ivory Coat offers your pet Australian Natural Health™ in every meal. With Real Australian Meat and Superfoods as a source of natural antioxidants, Ivory Coat new range contains natural prebiotics for digestive health, added Omega 3 & 6 to help support healthy skin & coat, and yucca for stool odour control. And as always, no added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
We have invested in innovative technology and transitioned the manufacturing of Ivory Coat dry foods to our world-class manufacturing facility in Dubbo NSW. Knowing how much dogs and cats love the taste and nutrition of meat, Ivory Coat now contains Australian meat in our kibble, making it a delicious and enticing dry food your pet is sure to love!
Along with contemporary new-look packaging, we have made some changes to ingredients as well as how the listings appear on our product labelling. Our new range continues to be developed by our skilled Research and Development team who formulate recipes specific to the needs of pets according to their life-stage and breed, based on the latest AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) guidelines on nutrition and ingredients.
So, what have we changed and what does this mean for your pet?
- Ivory Coat has invested in innovative technology
- We’ve moved to our world-class manufacturing facility in Dubbo
- You can find our contemporary new packaging on shelf now
- Our new range has been formulated by skilled Research and Development team
- Our new recipes are developed based on the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) guidelines on nutrition and ingredients.
Feed your sensitive pet with confidence with Ivory Coat's specifically formulated products. As always, our Grain Free Chicken formula contains only poultry protein, with Australian chicken as the #1 source; and our Grain Free Salmon & Ocean Fish is still poultry free.