Ivory Coat Professionals Program Australia Terms & Conditions
- Only dog and cat breeders who fulfil the following requirements can apply to become Ivory Coat Professionals Program:
• Hold a financial Dog (ANKC affiliate) or Cat (recognised registering authority) state body membership number
• Hold a financial Registered Prefix as a breeder with Dog (ANKC affiliate) or Cat (recognised registering authority) state body
- Ivory Coat / Real Pet Food Co reserve the right to decline, suspend or terminate your membership of the Ivory Coat Professionals Program at any time (for example when you are no longer a financial member or registered breeder of your dog/cat organisation, you on sell product to others, or if we consider, acting reasonably, that you are or may cause damage to the Ivory Coat brand).
- Your Membership number and purchases are strictly for personal use only and must not be re-sold or given to any third party. Products included in Puppy and Kitten Packs are the only exception where they can be given to new puppy or kitten owners.
Puppy & Kitten Packs
- We will provide you with one free Puppy or Kitten Pack per puppy/kitten in your new litter provided that you also make a paid order with a minimum value of $250 and the litter must be a minimum of 1 week old and maximum of 12 weeks old at time of order. A maximum of 10 packs applies per litter.
- Any puppy or kitten pack requests must be correctly disclosed and, in accordance with details given to the relevant State body, or Cat affiliate, and accurately reflect the number of puppies or kittens in a litter. If any details or requests provided to us are found to be incorrect, we reserve the right to terminate your Ivory Coat Professionals Program Membership.
- All product provided with Puppy and Kitten packs is to be passed on to the new owners of the puppy/kitten free of charge.
- We reserve the right to terminate any breeders Ivory Coat Professionals Program membership if they are found to be holding any food samples or packs or on selling them.
- You must encourage new owners to sign up to the Ivory Coat community via the details contained in the puppy/kitten packs. This sign up process will request the name of the Ivory Coat Professionals Program of the new puppy/kitten so as to ensure the packs are being distributed as intended.
- New members to the program receive 25% off RRP and can receive up to 35% when they spend $5,000 on Ivory Coat or 45% off when they spend $10,000 annually.
Ivory Coat Professionals Shop Terms and Conditions
- Orders are to be placed online. Payment in full for the goods must be made at the time that the order is placed. Payment can be made by credit or debit card. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Goods will be dispatched within 5 business days of funds being cleared to our account.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website and are current as at the time you place and pay for your order.
Fulfilment of your Orders
We reserve the right to cancel the order between us if:
3.1 We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
3.2 We do not deliver to your area; or
3.3 One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information.
3.4 If we do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
We collect your personal information (e.g. your name, address, contact details and transaction/financial details) for the purposes of operating the Ivory Coat Professionals Program, fulfilling your orders and to communicate to you about Real Pet Food Co products and services (including under our Ivory Coat brand) that may interest you. If you don’t provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to participate in the the Ivory Coat Professionals Program.
We may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and third parties, including our marketing agencies, contractors and social media companies. This may mean that your personal information is disclosed outside your or third parties outside your state or territory and to locations overseas, such as New Zealand, the USA, South Korea and Canada.