Go into the running to win a YEARS SUPPLY of Ivory Coat Pet food for your Best Mate.
Enter your details to join our growing community.
The competition closes 30.11.22. AU residents only. The winner will be notified via email by 01.12.22 Please read the full T&Cs below
Full Terms & Conditions of Competition as outlined below.
Competition Name: Ivory Coat Competition
Competition Promotor: Real Pet Food Company PTY LTD. ABN 54 618 564 257.
Promotor Address: 39 Albany Street, Crows Nest, Australia 2065
Competition Period: The competition begins at 1pm AEDT, 01.08.22 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT, 30.11.22.
Entry Conditions as outlined below.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only
- This competition is a game of chance and each validly submitted
- Entry will enter the draw for a chance to be randomly selected
- Entry Method as outlined below:
- Join the Ivory Coat e-newsletter database and agree to be contacted by Ivory Coat for marketing reasons
Winner selection as outlined below.
- The competition promotor (Ivory Coat Pet Food) will judge all entries and select one (1) prize winner drawn at random
- Judging will take place on 01.12.22 at 1pm at 39 Albany Street, Crows Nest, Australia 2065,
- Winner will be notified via email by 01.12.22
- All decisions are at the sole discretion of the competition promotor.
- Winner will be contacted via email by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner must respond to claim prize by 1pm AEDT on 14.12.22 after being notified. Failure to respond in this timeframe will result in prize being forfeited and a different winner being selected instead.
- In the event a prize is not claimed during the aforementioned period, a new winner will be selected by the promotor at 1pm AEDT on 15.12.22
Prize Details as outlined below.
- At total of 1 (1) prize is available.
- Prize consists of a Ivory Coat dry pet food hamper valued at up to $600.
- Prize will be sent to the winners supplied address by 31.01.23.
- Prize inclusions: Varied selection of Ivory Coat cat or dog dry food (winner may choose their preference of either dog or cat food)
- Free delivery of the prize to the winner’s supplied address is included.
Prize Conditions as outlined below.
- Competition prizes are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash under any circumstances.
Further Entry Conditions as outlined below.
- Any entries that do not comply with the entry method or conditions are invalid.
- Entries submitted outside of the competition period are invalid.
- The competition promotor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late or lost entries.
Entry restrictions: Employees of the competition promotor and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Agencies associated with the competition promotor and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
This promotion is a game of chance and each validly submitted Entry will enter the draw for a chance to be randomly selected by the Promoter as a Competition winner.
Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
All measures have been taken to ensure the prize value is correct. However, no responsibility is accepted for any variation/change in the value of any prize.
If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the competition promotor may substitute other items of an equal or greater value.
The competition promotor reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who are found to be tampering with the competition or entry requirements.
The competition promotor is not responsible for any damages incurred during the course of entering the competition or accepting/using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The promotor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition at it’s sole discretion at any time.
All decisions relating to the competition made by the competition promotor are final.
These terms & conditions do not infringe on the application of any elements of Australian Consumer Law.
Please contact email@example.com for any queries.