Trademark and Image Use Guidelines
Our corporate identity is a visual representation of our brand positioning. It enables a unified and positive market position for the future of the brand.
The following explains the rules around using the Ivory Coat trademarks correctly to ensure a unified, luxury brand.
Please read carefully, we have developed these guidelines to help to build and maintain a clear, consistent and successful visual identity.
- The trademarks of which consist of both image and typeface should be used in its entirety and not altered in any way.
- The trademarks should be used proportionate to that supplied and never be stretched and/or distorted in any way.
- The trademarks colours should not be altered in any way without specific permission from the owners.
Trademarked Logos, use on backgrounds
- When applying the trademark to a white and/or light background, the black on white logo as represented below should be used.
- When applying the trademark to a black or dark background the, the below below represented should be used. The fawn colour of the Ivory Coat logo is to be specified at 80% of PMS colour 454C.
All-Natural Product stamp.
The All-Natural Product stamp as shown below is a trademark of Ivory Coat Companion Goods. The stamp should only be used in conjunction with a product from the Ivory Coat range. Action will be taken should the stamp be used, copied and/or altered in anyway and/or be used on any products outside of Ivory Coats range.
Use of product images
- The Product Images should be used proportionate to that supplied and never be stretched and/or distorted in any way.
- The white background of the Product Image may be clipped and amended to suit its purpose, all other colours should not be altered in any way without specific permission from the owners.
- The reflection to the base of the bottles may be removed to suit application.
Use of the Australian Made Logo
Ivory Coat Companion Goods is a Licensee to the Australian made campaign. Use of the Australian Made logo is available for use only when representing the specific Ivory Coat Companion Goods product. Use of the Australian Made logo and trademark is subject to the guidelines as established by the Australia Made Campaign. More information on the use of the Australian Made logo can be found at; Australian Made Marketing Guide.