Have you and your best mate checked out the new Ivory Coat recipes yet? Tag us in a picture of video of your best mate enjoying our new Ivory Coat recipes to go into the running to win 1 of 3 Ivory
Coat prize packs valued at $250 each!
Remember you must be following @ivorycoat and have your account set to “public” to enter.
From here, we’ll choose our favourite entries to WIN and send you and your pet an Ivory Coat prize pack!
Competition closes 31.05.22. AU residents only. Entries will be judged on creativity, with winner notified via Instagram DM by 7.06.22. Competition not affiliated with Instagram. Please read full T&Cs
Full Terms & Conditions of Competition as outlined below.
Competition Name: Ivory Coat Competition
Competition Promotor: Real Pet Food Company PTY LTD. ABN 54 618 564 257.
Promotor Address: 39 Albany Street, Crows Nest, Australia 2065
Competition Period: The competition begins at 1pm AEDT, 09.05.22 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT, 31.05.22.
Entry Conditions as outlined below.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only
- This is a game of skill, with entries judged on creativity and quality
- Entry Method as outlined below:
- Share a photo or video on Instagram during the competition period of your cat or dog enjoying their favourite Ivory Coat product.
- Photo/video must tag @ivorycoat and #ivorycoatmates
- Instagram account must be set to “public”
Winner selection as outlined below.
- The competition promotor (Ivory Coat Pet Food) will judge all entries and select three (3) prize winners based on creativity and quality of entries to be awarded one (1) hamper prize each.
- Judging will take place on 01.06.22 at 1pm at 39 Albany Street, Crows Nest, Australia 2065,
- Winner will be notified via Instagram direct message (DM) on February 24th.
- All decisions are at the sole discretion of the competition promotor.
- Winner will be contacted via Instagram DM by @ivorycoat
- Winner must respond to claim prize by 1pm AEDT on 08.06.22 days after being notified. Failure to respond in this timeframe will result in prize being forfeited and a different winner being selected instead.
- In the event a prize is not claimed during the aforementioned period, a new winner will be selected by the promotor at 1pm AEDT on 16.06.22 days after being notified at 39 Albany Street, Crows Nest, Australia 2065
Prize Details as outlined below.
- At total of three (3) prizes are available. Each winner will receive one (1) prize only.
- Prize consists of a Ivory Coat pet food hamper valued at up to $250 each.
- Prize will be sent to the winners supplied address by 15.06.22.
- Prize inclusions: Varied selection of Ivory Coat cat or dog food (winner may choose their preference of either dog or cat food)
- Free delivery of the prize to the winner’s supplied address is included.
Prize Conditions as outlined below.
- Competition prizes are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash under any circumstances.
Further Entry Conditions as outlined below.
- Any entries that do not comply with the entry method or conditions are invalid.
- Entries submitted outside of the competition period are invalid.
- The competition promotor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late or lost entries.
Entry restrictions: Employees of the competition promotor and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Agencies associated with the competition promotor and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
This competition is a Game of Skill. Entries will be judged based on their creativity and quality.
Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
All measures have been taken to ensure prize value is correct. However, no responsibility is accepted for any variation/change in the value of any prize.
If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the competition promotor may substitute other items of an equal or greater value.
The competition promotor reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who are found to be tampering with the competition or entry requirements.
By entering the competition, the entrant consents to the competition promotor reposting content tagged with @ivorycoat #ivorycoatpetfood to the @ivorycoat Instagram account.
The competition promotor is not responsible for any damages incurred during the course of entering the competition or accepting/using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The promotor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition at it’s sole discretion at any time.
This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram or Facebook.
All decisions relating to the competition made by the competition promotor are final.
These terms & conditions do not infringe on the application of any elements of Australian Consumer Law.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.